- Category: The Bangladesh War 1971
- Written by Gp Capt Apram Jeet Singh VrC (Retd)
- Hits: 16959
Gp Capt Apram Jeet Singh was a Flight Lieutenant flying with a detachment of MiG-21s of No.45 Squadron at Pathankot. He narrates the tale of a fateful mission to Chamb in which his aircraft was nearly shot down.
- Category: Reviews
- Written by Air Marshal Bharat Kumar (Retd)
- Hits: 7158
Reviewed by Nitin A Gokhale
- Category: The Royal Indian Air Force in the Second World War
- Written by Video Channel
- Hits: 18068
The Australian War Memorial Museum released a six minute long video of Vultee Vengeances of No.8 Squadron.
- Category: Jets and Growth 1948-64
- Written by TIME-LIFE
- Hits: 4690
- Category: The Last Quarter: 1972-99
- Written by Gp Capt Deb Gohain
- Hits: 7412
Group Captain Gohain was commissioned in the fighter stream of 110 Pilots Course on 2 Jun 1973. After initial training He was posted to Gnat squadrons and for next seven years or so served in Nos 22, 23 and 2 Squadrons. In 1982 he converted to MiG 21M and served in 37 and 17 Squadrons. he did two instructional tenures in MOFTU where he flew MiG-21FLs and later commanded 52 Squadron. He also commanded 273 SU, an ADDC as Group Captain. A qualified FCL and graduate of Staff College, he took a premature retirement from Air Force in May 2004.
- Category: The Indo-China War 1962
- Written by Wg Cdr Joseph Thomas VM (Retd)
- Hits: 7916
Wg Cdr Joseph Thomas, VM was a young flying officer serving with No.43 Squadron in Ladakh during the 1962 war with China. His experiences during the outbreak of the war are narrated in this article.
- Category: Reviews
- Written by Bilkees Latif
- Hits: 7465
Reviewed by Brig Tony Sarao
- Category: War and Peace - 1962 -71
- Written by Air Marshal Subhash Bhojwani
- Hits: 7805
21 seconds in time can fly fast without anyone noticing it, but as this supersonic jet pilot can testify, it can appear to be a lifetime - and a lot can happen in those short 21 seconds!