Air Marshal S Raghavendran
- Category: Veteran Sites
- Last Updated: Sunday, 29 March 2020 05:11
- Written by Air Marshal S Raghavendran
- Hits: 13005
Air Marshal S Raghavendran's retired as the Vice Chief of Air Staff after 38 years of service and a combat record spanning two wars. He has written two books about his career - and a series of articles on this site which formed the basis for his books. His service record is available at http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/Database/3840
- Panther One - An Introduction by KS Nair
- ITW Coimbatore - Portal to the Sky!
- Square bashing at the Initial Training Wing.Those Magnificient men in their flying machines
- No.2 Elementary Flying Training School, Jodhpur.How I was (almost) Courtmartialled
- Video : The Spitfire was the reason I joined the IAF
- At Flying Instructors School, Ambala and No.2 AFA, JodhpurThe day I (almost) missed the Fly Past!
- The Republic Day Fly Past Rehearsals of 1958How Halwara was bombed - by me!
- Converting No.29 to Ouragans, and converting on the HunterThe First Gnat Squadron Commander
- Commanding No.23 Squadron "Panthers" and converting to Gnats Photo Album : No.23 Squadron (1959-61)
- The One Man DASI cum DFCL School
- Training 1 with Ops Command
- A view from Ops Command of the Goan Liberation. Eyewitness to the Liberation of Goa
- The day I (almost) missed going to Iraq!
- On deputation to Iraq for instructional flying.How I almost missed the war!
- Commanding No.23 Squadron - in warThe day the PAF got away. Looking at an Air to Ground attack - from the wrong end!
- The day I (almost) became Squadron Commander for the third time!
- OC Flying to Station Commander of BareillyHoney, I shrunk the funds!
- Fighting with the babu log for 'War Wastage Reserves' as the VCAS.The Multi-role Fleet (or Multi-billions down the Ganga) The age old saga of the Multi Role Aircraft - VCAS